A couple days ago Colligo released their Version 3.2 update to their Contributor software. Some of the key updates are:
- Copy SharePoint URL(s) With Version 3.2, it is easy to copy links to SharePoint content for use in emails and documents. With a simple right-click on a folder, list, document library, or multiple files, users can easily copy the URL for content, all within Contributor.
- Add a Library or List Within Add-In for Outlook Users can add a new library or list within IE or the Add-In for Outlook. A new “Connect” button in the Outlook Toolbar means users never have to leave the Add-In.
- Full Sync of Add-In for Outlook A new “Synchronize” button in the Outlook Toolbar allows users to manually initiate a full sync of the Add-In, ensuring access to the latest content and tree-view folder structure. A full sync is automatically initiated daily on the first sync after midnight.
- Start-up Script Auto-run With V3.2, it is easier for administrators to change configuration options (like sync intervals) for an installed user base. They can add an Admin script file to be auto executed the next time Contributor starts.
- Silent Activation V3.2 now features silent activation for easier, faster deployments. End users no longer need to manually activate. Administrators can use the MSI installer to specify a set of information (e.g. email, organization) to automatically perform the activation.
- Add-In for Outlook Performance Optimized Improvements in Version 3.2 increases Add-In performance, while reducing system memory requirements.
- Office 2003 SP3 Compatibility Contributor V3.2 fully supports Office 2003 Service Pack 3 installations.
To read more about it or to try out the software you can click the link on the right side of my blog.