Windows 365 has been out for a couple of months now. Windows 11 was released earlier this week and was available on Windows 365 (or Cloud PC) a day later. In this video we walk you through a couple of things as it relates to running Windows 11 on Windows 365.
- We look at the general configuration of Windows 365 Enterprise and getting that setup. I talk about Windows 365 Business a little bit with a couple of the small difference, but the focus is on Enterprise.
- Moving your Windows 365 environment from Windows 10 to Windows 11. There are a few things to think about here if you want to transition your users from making sure they aren’t assigned two policies to the fact that there isn’t an upgrade, it’s a destructive process to move.
So, let me know what you think, any questions you have, and what over videos you want me to make!
- Windows 365 Enterprise: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-365/enterprise
- What is Windows 365: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-365/overview
- Windows 365 Enterprise Documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-365/enterprise/
- Windows 365 Business Documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-365/business/
- Compare Windows 365 Business and Windows 365 Enterprise: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-365/business-enterprise-comparison
- Create a custom image for Windows 365: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-machines/windows/capture-image-resource